Wednesday 12 August 2009

A start


This is a bit like starting my garden when we moved in, where to start?

I am intending this as a record of all the hard work and enjoyment that has gone into the garden so far and hopefully well into the future.

I went looking at the house as it was advertised as having a large garden, when I looked at first I thought it looked not a bad size, then the sellers pointed out to me that there was more around the corner.....LOADS MORE!!!! Jackpot, I ran home and started the process for buying. I won't go into all the heartache of thinking that we were going to lose it, I was nearly on my knees praying.

Anyhow we moved in at the end on January 2007. I am thankful now that I took photos of each area of the garden as the difference even at the end of the first summer is amazing.

At this stage I had no real ideas of what I wished the garden to look like but more knew what I didn't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.